This accessible guide bridges the gap between being a project manager and becoming a globally recognized Project Management Professional (PMP). Covering the latest PMP exam content from the Project Management Institute (PMI), the book explains PMI's worldwide standard methods, nine knowledge areas, and 42 processes. You'll learn proven strategies for improving project efficiency and effectiveness, balancing constraints, communicating timely andaccurate project status, and successfully bringing a project to completion. A real-world case study that's followed throughout the book provides helpful examples, checklists, and proven project results.
Designed for Easy Learning:
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert--Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders to help you prepare for the PMP exam